Monday, May 04, 2009

Memories di waktu ngantuk


source:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Subterranean_delmar.jpg

Aduhh....I am so..so..very very sleepy..have something to do..data entry, basically. I have to type in the interview results that we got since last week. In total I think I still have..um...7 or 8 more to do? Hh..I wish I can finish this in a cafe or something. Now I', imagining one of those coffee shops on Delmar Loop...mid-May...oh how awesome it would be if I can do this right there.
The quirks of a small coffee shops full of books, vintage board games and cute barista...and the small African restaurant on the corner...blueberry hill with its awesome potato skin, variety of beers, and its quirky little toys and memorabilias on its walls...hhhh

Kangeeennnn!

No comments: