Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Eeeks!

Horeee, my mom and dad pulang hari iniii (kesannya anak mami banget ya hehehehe).

Ih tapi iya loh, gue merasakan bedanya gue yang dulu dengan gue yg sekarang (sebenernya ngga dulu2 banget sih..not more than 6 month-ish ago). I used to enjoy my alone time at home, do my own thing, etc. But this most recent time when my parents left me home alone for 10 days, I felt lonely and a bit scared staying at home alone! This is NOT a good change for me!!

I am lucky to be accompanied by several of my loved ones, sometimes everybody's present at one time, sometimes just part/one of them. But when I was left alone (just 1 day!), I felt a dependency on them. Nooot gooooddd....

I need to get back my okay-ness of being left alone by myself...just the okay-ness first, and then I can move on to the fondness of being alone occassionally hehehehe

No comments: