Thursday, June 22, 2017

Going to the mall with kids = 30% dining, 20% window shopping, 70% bathroom trip

Yyyeap, just what the title said...
So today I went to Pacific Place, expecting to break my fast with a hearty Shaburi buffet. We got there at 5pm and dear God....our turn is at 8:30pm. Whatttt.
Jadi no Shaburi, hello Fook Yew. And that was bathroom trip numero uno: Sofi.

Abis itu muter2 bentar, liat2...and then bathroom trip numero dos: Me.

Aaand after that I went back upstairs to get my Sahur meal to go, before that, bathroom trip number 3: Kay (mulai tarik napas panjang).

Laluuuu my last stop di Watsons to pick up something. This then go home. I thought this was it but no. Bathroom trip number 4: Me again (whatisthis!)

Lalu udah, I was kind of glad that it's time to go home. Tinggal nunggu valet dateng. After a 10 min wait, our car was about to come, then I heard..."ma....pipis...." 😫

Ke mall apaaaa iniiiii?!?!

No comments: