Monday, August 23, 2010

Kenyaaaang!

Huwaaaaa kenyang banget!
Hari ini gue makannya keterlaluan deh. Pagi2 udah menghabiskan 1 porsi breakfast package yang terdiri dari nasgor, 2 pieces of toast, scrambled egg, 2 sausages, a cup of tea (with creamer) and a glass of orange juice. I ate them all but the toasts (was gonna safe them for the afternoon cravings).
And siangnya, diajakin lunch sama pak bos + 3 other bumils and 1 other person. Kita makan ke Beautika. To be honest, I wasn't really hungry but was just happy to socialize. I was even sure that I wasn't gonna finish the whole portion. But was I wrong or what....I ate the whole portion, plus a glass of lemon tea and a portion of Es Kacang. Ghaaa....parah nihhh!

Sekarang anak gue lagi melancarkan aksi ikan paus kecilnya...alias berenang2 di dalem kayak monster Lochness (kaya yang tau aja Lochness geraknya ky apa -.-').
Paus keciiiiil kamu lagi apa di daleeeeeemmmm....nanti kalo weeked ini kita bedua masih ndut, diketawain om dokter lagiii (teringat last visit, om dokter: Manda, 4 kilo lagihh?)

Hiks.....

No comments: