Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Dreamer's Song

Any Lucky Penny

Baby look around and see that I'm nowhere to be found
You wanna feel me near, then close your eyes and I'll appear
And dream of all me without tears
Anything it takes to wish me here
Oh, magic and sweet lullaby, any lucky penny will do fine
Oh, to wish me here

Your arms are open wide
Waiting for me to run inside
I'll meet you in the clouds
Please you, your power to bring heaven down
And dream of all me without tears
Anything it takes to wish me here
Oh, magic and sweet lullaby, any lucky penny will do fine
Oh, to wish me here

And when we're face to face
The world just fades away
So take me to the place
It's just you and I
Every single night

Gue suka banget lagu ini, sering jadi pengantar tidur. Melodinya juga sweet, bener2 kayak lullaby. Dan liriknya juga bagus buat pengantar mimpi2 gue =)
Tadi gue nyoba nonton Meteor Garden II di laptop. Ga bisa diterusiiin! Abis..bikin sirik, daripada ntar gue ga bisa tidur mending juga ga dilanjutin..hehehehe..

Rada2 lega soalnya besok kerja baru mulai jam 4 sore. Hari ini denger2 Rio sama Nando baru pada dapet SIM. Congrats ya bapak2! Sekarang tinggal urusan mobilnya =).

Lagi pengen ke Arch nih. Sendirian gitu menikmati Arch. Atau ke Forest Park. Aman ga ya? Pengen nih sekali2 kayanya enak tuh.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enak tuuh ke forest park hari ini, soalnya udaranya enak banget, panass...serasa bulan april gitu..heheh.