Monday, October 16, 2006

hmmmh

*rummaging through my tiny desk for my Twix bar from homecoming float*

When a girl wants her Twix bar she's ought to have her Twix bar, dammit...!! That's just the rule!

Duuh...dimana sih? *ngelirik curiga ke Adit yg lagi tidur dgn tenangnya*
gotta ask him tomorrow..

woops find a bag of Skittles..good, good..

still want my Twix bar though...I need a sugar (chocolate) boost to cram for my test!!
Since I don't think I'm going to sleep before saur, I think I deserve a Twix bar

duuuh...3 more chapters to go

bless Nando for lending me his notes..ada kisi2nya soalnya, jadi g bisa belajar dg lebih organized..mudah2an yg keluar sama deh if not I'm kind of in trouble then

*aaand the girl shoots the gum wrapper to the baskeet....! .....aand she.....! .....missed..*
(too lazy to pick it up now)

guuys.....wish me luck for the test ya..
Ini ujian pertama gue lagi sejak...um...terakhir bulan apa ya...Mei!
And I'm not fond of it I can tell you that!

No comments: