Thursday, November 27, 2008

St. Louis

Hm....3 in a day...this is a new record (I think).
Soooouw...
hmmm...
mmmm..

I miss my giiiirrrllllsss.....dulu sih kl lg suntuk gini gampang tinggal ke delmar/drunken fish....indulging myself with a cold b and that sushi goodness with my girlfriends...
Huff...this is when I miss Saint Louis the most. The ability to just go anywhere, whenever I want without having to worry about stuff , with people who are close to me.

I remember the last time I had a big "issue"..., I drove around the highways of St. Louis, in the middle of the night, for hours, without having to worry about anything but the stuff that was happening.

Yeah I miss that. Like now, when I just want to get away, I can't. Well at least not as freely, and definitely not without other stuff that I am "forced" to worry about.

Everybody is still a stranger (for now)...and boy does it feel lonely. I know that this is a process...but you know me..the queen of instant gratification..hehehe.
I know I know...spoiled brat..just say it. But nyah nyah....do I look like I care? ;p

Yeah I need a doze of my old life. Luckily tomorrow I'll meet some of them (hopefully). Hopefully it'll be able to recharge my spirit. It's been too damn low. For too damn long.

No comments: