Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Insomniac

Hm....
it's almost 1am...and I can't sleep...
This insomniac bug is back...felt like it's been a while since the last time I had trouble sleeping.
But not really. It hasn't been that long.
I just hope that I can work without dozing off tomorrow

Today...I am having a bend-the-rules day. Well, just a little bit.

Well by the way today around 4-ish, the sky got really dark. So dark I couldn't see a thing but my own reflection from the windows. Then it rained hard and I could see lightnings from the 12th floor. It was scary. It was exciting. I thought "hm..when was the last time I walked in the rain..it is so tempting to go outside and just..be soaked". Guess I didn't realize that I was thinking out loud because my co-workers looked at me like I was mental.

Hm...you know what...that reminds me of my early post when I just started this blog 3 years ago..let me look it up.

"When it rains, the sky touches the earth.
It is one of those moments...people say it is rare. Is it?
From the time when God molded the universe, the time when big bang formed one of the greatest gift from God, rain had become the essence of life.
Water defeats fire. If fire is rage, then rain is forgiveness. Is it true that forgiveness give life to the universe? Is it true that despite the accumulation of human destruction, forgiveness keeps the world moving?
..
..
..
..
..
When it rains, the sky touches the earth."

There, I copy-pasted it hehe. It was my second post on August 05.
And now I just smile :)

and still can't sleep by the way. hehehe

Well my dear friends...I am walking on a weird path right now. Discovering stuff that I didn't know before, about me, about other people.
How one can lose a lot and gain a lot more at the same time. I just hope that I won't be so blinded by my loss I'm not going to appreciate or even realize the things that I gained.

Patch. To patch. Patching up is what I need to do right now. Patch it up good so it may stand other blows, and move on.

One thing though...I just want to say that I may not know what it feels to be in love yet...but I do know love, and I believe I do get love. I love you guys, who always have my back. So..I love you guys. And thank you. That's all I can say. And I hope you guys know that I would do the same for each and every one of you in a heart beat. You may not know how much you've helped me so I'm letting you know now. I am standing here intact, with my head held up high, and quite happy. I'm sure I'll get my mojo back in no time, and it's all thanks to you guys. I love you =)

No comments: