Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fly

Whoo..wee...

I am trying to get my mind to stay clear..right now I'm in a stupor...a drugged sleepiness, caused from a mix of two uber-drowsy-causing allergy pills and breathing the air that is infused with turpentine for the whole day. I feel like my head is hovering above my body instead of attached to my neck..haha

Been done with my project since..oh..two hours ago, and now I'm just trying to fill my time with doing something else before the time to go home comes (soon, my dear soldier, soon! hehehehe)

Am planning to go to our small reunion at 7..hopefully I can get rid of this stupor because I am getting ddiiizz..zzier and dddiiiii...zzier by the minute. I guess now I am sure that turpentine is not good for your body...

nooo...nooo (feeling just like those basement get-high moments on That 70's Show he he he he)

No comments: