Friday, September 02, 2005

Good [*sniff] afternoon y'all [*sniff]

[*sniff] hayy....
Lagi teler banget euy, I feel awful today. I think I'm officially sick starting last night. I can hardly kept my eyes open during the lecture. Felt bad for the professor for my lack of enthusiasm. Sorry, sir, can't help it I just wanted to lie down and sleep.
However, last night I still couldn't sleep early, went to bed at 12 am instead of the 10 or 11 pm time that I planned before.
Now I'm at work, counting the hours so I could go back home and rest.
Oh wait...I already have a plan for tonight. I am going to go to the laptop store. Maybe Cicuit City as planned before or CompUSA. I heard CompUSA has a big sale today, so maybe I'm going to go there first and check what they have. I want to buy a laptop for myself. But actually I don't have any money, I hope I can get some kind of financing for the laptop. Circuit City online offers 0% financing for two years, but I don't know what the regulations are. I hope I can be eligible so I can have my laptop soon. [*sniff]
a'ight now..I'm gonna go.
My boss had just announced that we're gonna go home early at 3 pm. Suppose to be 5 pm regularly. yaaay....
My brain feels cloudy right now, can't think [*sniff]
oghay nhow...buhbhye...

No comments: