Saturday, November 12, 2016

Ms. Mandy starts teaching again! (old post that was stuck in draft for too long)

So I am starting a teaching job starting this coming Tuesday, and I am soo..hh..ooo not ready for it. I am not done with my syllabus. I am not done with the lecture presentation. I am no way near ready to talk in front of those college kids. I don't know what I'm gonna wear. Do I go with a conservative look? A casual look? I don't want my students to see me as an uptight teacher or down right not caring if I wear something that's too casual. What kind of shoes to wear? Acessories?? GHAAA.....help!!

Oh by the way gw teh ngajarnya bahasa Inggris. Honestly, I can speak English really well but I have never been really aware of the grammar rules and such. Yang basic2 sih tau, tapi ya....dunno lah. We'll see!

No comments: