Monday, March 16, 2009

Late lunch and a wifebeater shirt


Did you see that??

Itu kejadian hari Sabtu kemaren waktu gue makan di Caza Suki...
You would think that the management would kindly suggest the gentleman to put his shirt back on? Nope they didn't.
It was pretty disturbing as I can't stop turning my head towards that guy and felt a little sick to my stomach everytime.
Not mentioning the time when he helped himself to the buffet..still with the wife beaters on..I was just hoping and praying silently that he wasn't sweating..They had just refilled the buffet with fresh meats and vegetables and yet I lost my desire to get more food. Luckily I was pretty much full when he started getting food from the buffet line. Hhh.....bastardo...

People are just so damn......interesting! You'll never know what they're gonna do and how outrageous they can act!!

No comments: