Tuesday, April 18, 2006

AAATTttcchhCHHOOO....!!

Duuh....this allergy is killing me. My eyes feel itchy all the time so now it looks like I have this heavy bag under my eyes, and my nose bleeds every morning because of the pressure (not because I rub it or anything). This morning was the worst, I couldn't even go to work at 11 like I planned it before since my nose bleeds from both sides and just wouldn't stop so I needed to lie down for a while. Man..

Tomorrow's Mirthday, and what a full day for me. I just found out not too long ago that the Indonesian booth still needs people to be there and take care of the booth. I have to stand at the Graduate Office booth all day but I hope my boss will let me go for an hour or two so I can help the ISA booth. If not, I'll use my breaks to sit at the ISA booth. I hope someone can be kind and get me a funnel cake while I'm waiting at the booth :p

Trus...apalagi ya...laper sih. Sarapan dulu yaa...dadaaah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope your nose is better already dear! i probably will stop by the booth for a lil bit after work tomorrow.. if ur not there, i'll stop by the graduate office booth then.

w

Fari Nasution said...

Udah ambil obat anti allergy belom.....?!? Coba Alavert dari Walgreens..... There's nothing I can do except sending you a song, go check your e-mail =)

Anonymous said...

Feel better!!

Tina