Sunday, April 09, 2006

Shoot me

The reason why I should be shot?
Hmm...well...I have an exam tomorrow (luckily it's a late afternoon class) but I haven't even really start studying. I mean, really studying.
See, I have this game website called Utopia. It's nearing the end of the age (in Utopia) and my kingdom is going to war. I am one of their active mage and attacker and it frustrates me that the website decided to stop working on several provinces in the kingdom including mine since last night. And then it went on, it was working for about 10-15 minutes before it decided to stop again, in the middle of my target finding process ((I think that sneaky bast***d tried to play games with me on purpose). I was about to send my army out and win! Gaaa...now I keep going back to the website to see if they'd let me in and can't stop.

I know I know... 'geek alert' bla bla bla...trust me, I know. Starts to scare myself as well. I hope they have some kind of a patch (like one of those stop-smoking patch) to make me stop going to Utopia's website on important times like this. I hate myself...(for those of you who haven't realized it yet, it's a joke..)

Gosh...am I supposed to freeze my account just like Wulan froze her facebook's? Nhoo...still can't let it go yet hehehe. Maybe later if it starts to get really2 bad say..like...when I'm in labor and the only thing I ask for is my laptop so I can log in to Utopia. If that time comes then I'm going to have to ask my future husband to put me to therapy :p

Oh God I really need to start studying...
Well, wish me luck and if I get bored (or get further urge to procrastinate)....no let me rephrase that..WHEN I get bored, the next post will be on the reason why 'Fruit Loops' is better than 'Strawberry Cornflakes'.
Cheerio..! (apa sih..)

4 comments:

Mac said...

Good luck deh buat ujiannya Lawrence... Inget di saat bosen, ga tau mo ngapain, males belajar dll, ada yang namanya cell phone trus lebih penting lagi... ada utopia :p mendingan nyerang daripada suntuk kan? :p

Amanda Supriadi said...

Saat suntuk ada cellphone? Is that an invitation to bug you, sir? Asiiik...ada yang bisa digangguin huehehehe...(devilish face)

Mac said...

Noooo.... you have a hell lot of people to bugged... I'm busy here :p

Ok then, just stay with the game will do ok? :p

Amanda Supriadi said...

Tck tck tck...this is just Budi being mean, ladies and gentlemen..C'mon Bud I know deep, deep, deep down you actually care about this cute friend of yours (wink wink). Huehuehuehuehue....joke2 :p