Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Current wants: pengen ke 6 flags

Current annoyance: 2 papers and 1 exam (which I still don't know when that'll be..next week maybe?)--> all of these are from 1 class --> Commercial Banking

Current problem: the never-ending cough..keujanan mulu pula 3 hari berturut2

Current other problem: can't write anymore..3 lines and I'm brain dead already. That's pathetic..I used to have more stamina/brain power than this (uhm..academic wise, mind you..not life in general)!

Current solution: go to sleep, finish my Coke and go to the library tomorrow. Stay there until the paper's done.

3 comments:

Mac said...

Number 1: it's not commercial banking... it's international financial management, if you want to take that international banking, you can do it next semester :)

Number 2: libarary is the best place, but when deadline isn't close enough, you won't be able to write papers fast... well, that's from my point of view as a great slacker :D

Amanda Supriadi said...

Number 1: Dude, it IS Commercial Banking, I'm taking that class this semester with Lawrence.
for the Fall semester, now THAT is International Banking.
:p

Amanda Supriadi said...

Oh and by the way, the deadline is close enough...how's tomorrow sounds? :p
I'm awful...tck..