Sunday, May 21, 2006

Just bought my first cellphone charm yesterday. It was a cute, little, baby blue scottish terrier. Just a cute little $3 bling-bling, hehehehe.

Hmm..there are noises coming from downstairs..sounds like hardwork..*yawn....not ready yet for manual labor this early in the morning...(not gonna tell you what time it is..let's just say it's early enough for me! :p ). I guess I'll just finish up the packing in my room first and then I'll come downstairs and do the other stuff.

Gotta do an interview session with a participant on the study that I do as a research assistant in school at 4pm Wednesday...I can picture the conversation already..
I wish I can just say "I'm sorry ma'am but it is not my fault that you got a sucky credit score. You might want to think twice next time you want to buy something and not paying it to the point that they'd have to repo your car..! Buy yourself a $3 stuff like I did (i.e. the stuff that you can afford) rather than some $3000 ugly platform shoes. If you still want to be in debt for that, at least don't put your car/house as a collateral! Geez.."

Hehehe...maap pagi2 udah ngomel2..

On a happier note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MBAK HANIIII........!!!!

1 comment:

Fari Nasution said...

Pulangnya tanggal 22 Juni. Enggak ngerti tuh, kau research assistant tapi menangani masalah debt and collateral stuffs kayak gitu.....?!? :-/ What are you working on.....?!?