Friday, March 10, 2006

Me and my big mouth

Yyup.....me and my big mouth...
Talked about change yesterday, and today a big change happened. Not unexpected, but it sucks anyway...No....ot exactly what I was hoping for. Not at all....
Well, I got my wish, even though it wasn't what I was asking for. Maybe next time I should be more specific when I wish for something.
I am guessing that none of you guys know what I'm talking about. You're right I'm just rambling. It's been a sucky day but maybe it all happened for the best.
Well it is.
Hopefully.
No, it really is.
(hff...see how I'm trying to convince my self?)
It is.
It better be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mandaaa..it was good to see you last night...:))

Tina

Anonymous said...

beautiful song... =)

Amanda Supriadi said...

Hollaa..!
Tin, thanks ya udah dateng kemaren, it was fun! Tapi pas gue lg main di basement sama joseph, tau2 loe ama joan udh ilang, hehehehe..
And for anonymous, it is a beautiful song isn't it... =)